Tree Stumping Services
Is Tree stumping services right for you?
When a tree is removed down to the stump we often receive calls to discuss tree stumping services. Reasons for tree stumping vary for each homeowner. If you are not sure whether you should be stumping your tree, consider the following factors:
- Stumps may undergo attack from white ants (a debatable topic within the industry!) Prevent white ants getting into your home.
- Tree Stumps can become infested with insects or undergo rotting.
- Tree stumps can become hazardous in gardens – for children and for manoeuvring around when weeding or mowing your lawn.
- Stumps may occupy a lot of space in your garden.
- Stumps may cause new tree growth.
What is Stump Grinding?
Stump grinding is the process of removing the stump with special machinery. Depending on whether you would like to replace the stump with grass or a concrete slab will determine the extent the stump is grinded below ground level. Typically for grass cover, stumps are grinded to 3 inches below ground level, whereas for concrete, stumps are grinded to 4 – 6 inches below ground level.
We offer tree stumping services to Brisbane’s Northern suburbs. As a small business in the tree removal industry for 19 years, we pride ourselves in quality service, safety and professionalism at all times. Don’t be shy to ask questions! We are here to help you find the right solution for your tree removal needs.
Contact Brad on 0417 764 517 to discuss your tree concerns. If he does not answer instantly its because he is at the top of a tree! Leave your name and phone number and he will call you back as soon as his feet are safely on the ground.
Feeling a little shy? Fill out the contact us form and we will get back to you ASAP.
Do it now Click here